R&D Development Manager
Due to the successful growth of the organization and our ambition to redefine the future of refrigeration we are looking for a growth-oriented R&D Development Manager who would join our growing Free Standing Category Development team in Susegana (TV) R&D site.
The R&D Development Manager will drive and coordinate a team of Engineer and Project Leaders \ Managers in the Free-Standing Category.
She/he will be the technical reference for development activities, responsible for technical execution and reporting of the development status.
She/he will support and manages subsystem projects keeping control of the product specifications in agreement with R&D management.
She/he will support standardization and modularization, leveraging from other platforms where possible. She/he can have the chance to lead a team of specialists/experts providing a tightly defined service, while acting as a technical reference for the team and the entire function.
She/he is prompt to coordinate and integrate team activities to resolve defined issues and challenging possible area of improvements.
· Aligning activities of the product development team
· Managing product and related modules portfolio
· Being responsible for all technical documentation execution across projects
· Being responsible for product prototypes/DVT planning and execution across projects
· Supporting the team members growth
· Aligning and standardize the assignments and the processes among the projects
· Assuring achievement of projects KPIs
· Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electronic Engineering or similar field of studies
· At least 5 years working experience as Project Leader/Project Manager or Development Manager.
· Good knowledge of design tools, quality tools and problem-solving methodologies
· Strong experience in leading project teams
· Good knowledge of the platform concepts and technology roadmaps
· Experience in working with cross-functional and international project teams
· Fluent English (spoken and written)
You will be based in Electrolux Food Preservation site in Susegana (TV) only 1 hour distance from Venice, where we are undergoing multimillion industry 4.0 investment. Here you will interact with different functions of the organization all over the world such as Global Technologies, Digital Products, Engineering, Marketing, Purchasing, Quality, Production and Supply Chain with the common goal to create the refrigeration of the future.
· Flexible work hours/hybrid work environment;
· Discounts on our award-winning Electrolux products and services;
· Family friendly benefits;
· Insurance policy plan;
· Extensive learning opportunities and flexible career path.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.
Please submit your CV in English
da valutarsi in base all'esperienza
Retribuzione netta mensile:
in base all'esperienza
Descrizione delle attivita' svolte:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.